Saturday, March 12, 2011

What!!!

I was getting out of the shower when you came into the bathroom. I told you that you needed to go out and you pointed to my chest and asked me if those were big. I told you that they were called breasts and that you would get them one day when you were bigger.


Fast forward 1 month


We were making pancakes for breakfast and you were sitting at the table. This is the conversation.

You- Mom, why doesn't the bib fit me anymore?
Me- Because you are growing.
You- I'm getting bigger like a giant?
Me- Yep
You - When I get bigger and become a giant I will have big breasts just like you.

Your dad and I stopped and stared at each other. We started laughing so hard. We had no idea that you would remember something like that from so long ago. Your memory is outstanding. This happened when you were 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment